Monday, January 2, 2012

Tool #11: Self Assessing and Reflecting

1. Wow! This has been quite a ride. I thoroughly enjoyed exploring and learning about so many tools that i an now implement in my classroom! I really liked Wall Wisher. This is an amazing way to communicate with parents, other teachers, other classes in our school, and even with the students in my class. I plan to use this, along with many other tools I discovered through 11 Tools.
2. I have most definitely changed my way of thinking about technology! It use to really intimidate me. Now I am focused on all of the new tools I have learned and can't wait to share them with my students! It also encourages me to continue my growth in technology.
3. I was really surprised with the amount and level of support/advice of other educators around the world! It is encouraging to know that others are in the same step of this technology learning process as I am, and that we are all desiring to learn to benefit our students. I know the best tool for a teacher is another teacher, and I believe we can help each other grow. I hope to start my own blog, and I definitely plan on continuing to follow some of the amazing blogs I found!

1 comment:

  1. The wealth of information that some teachers have posted on the web for the rest of us is absolutely amazing! I learn something new EVERYDAY from someone that I would have never "met" were it not for the world of Web 2.0! Cultivate your PLN and continue to grow!

    ReplyDelete